February 10, 2014 5:00 am
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate romance and there’s no better place to do it than at Disney World during your winter vacation at Fantasy World Resort.
Here’s a sampling of the range of opportunities for romantic experiences you’ll always remember:
- Soar high. Thrill to a tandem parasail flight over Bay Lake for a bird’s eye view of the Magic Kingdom. Contact Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre for reservations. Less adventurous but still breathtaking is Characters in Flight, a chance to float gently 400 feet into the Florida sky aboard a tethered balloon for a magical bird’s eye view of Fantasy World Resort and more.
- Romantic dining. Disney is unsurpassed in its selection of dining experiences. The California Grill offers stunning views and a sophisticated menu. The Be Our Guest Restaurant in the grand ballroom of the Beast’s Castle is the place where Belle and the Beast fell in love. The elegant Victoria & Albert’s provides intimate gourmet dining. Or choose an international dining experience at any of the World Showcase restaurants at Epcot.
- Carriage rides. See Disney’s Fort Wilderness or Port Orleans from a horse-drawn carriage. These romantic excursions last about 25 minutes and show Disney from a unique perspective. If horses aren’t your thing, consider a spin around Crescent Lake on a bicycle built for two.
- Special sweets. Ghirardelli at Downtown Disney Marketplace has a delicious selection of gourmet chocolate treats.
- Valentine’s Day merchandise. Disney offers special Valentine’s Day merchandise each year. For 2014, you’ll see two special 9-inch plush dolls (Mickey dressed as cupid and Minnie holding a bear); special Valentine’s Day trading pins; special t-shirts, photo frames and jewelry items – many of which are limited editions.
Tags: condo rentals
, Kissimmee Condo
, Kissimmee timeshare rentals
, Kissimmee vacation
, Orlando Vacation Packages
, Orlando vacation resort
, Orlando Vacation Villas
, Rentals Kissimmee
, resort Orlando vacation
, timeshare rentals in disney
, Vacation Packages
Categorised in: Medical Tips, Orlando Tips, Resort Tips, Special Occasions
This post was written by Fantasy World