April 10, 2014 4:00 am
Ice skating in Florida? Absolutely! No matter what the temperature is outside, your stay at Fantasy World Club Villas will be cool when you schedule some time at the Ice Factory of Central Florida, an Olympic class ice skating center with two rinks in Kissimmee. Just a sample of the activities you can enjoy there include:
- Daily public skating. Times and rinks are listed on the facility’s website, icefactory.com. Admission includes skate rental.
- Skating lessons. The Ice Factory offers a variety of group classes and individual instruction for skaters from tots to adults.
- Hockey. If you’re going to be staying at Fantasy World Club Villas for an extended period, consider joining one of the hockey leagues for adults and youth. Ice Factory also offers adult and youth hockey camps and clinics, and a weekly adult drop-in.
- Broomball. If you’re visiting with a group (such as a youth sports team, family reunion or church retreat) and are looking for a fun event for up to 18 people, try a broomball game. It’s an interesting combination of hockey and soccer, with up to 9 players on each side using “brooms” or their feet to get the ball into the net. You don’t wear skates for this, just good tennis (or similar athletic) shoes and warm clothes. Ice Factory provides a referee.
- Parties. Need a place for a youngster’s birthday party or other private event? You can choose from one of the standard birthday party packages or a private event package that includes food, beverages, private room and skating lessons.
Tags: condo rentals
, Kissimmee vacation
, Orlando Vacation Packages
, resort Orlando vacation
, Resort Tips
, Vacation Packages
Categorised in: Orlando Tips, Resort Tips, Things to Do
This post was written by Fantasy World