August 19, 2018 3:37 pm
Do not let the rain stop you from having fun on vacation. Here is a list of five things you can do if it rains during your Kissimmee vacation villa stay at Fantasy World Resort.
- Enjoy Fantasy World Resort’s amenities – The rain doesn’t stop people from having a good time at Fantasy World Resort. We have enough options to keep you occupied while it rains. You could sit out on the screened patio and enjoy the rain, work out at the fitness center, relax in the sauna with steam room, play 18-holes of golf, head to the covered playground or game room which is great for kids, enjoy movie night inside the activity center.
- Go shopping – Fantasy World Resort offers a free shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. This open-air mall has a variety of top designer brands, Center Food Court, and Internet Café. Bring your ponchos or umbrellas to take advantage of the factory-direct premium quality merchandise available for a discounted price. If you would like more shopping options, head to the Mall at Millenia or Florida Mall which is about a half-hour from the resort, Disney Springs which is less than 20 minutes away, or one of the premium outlets nearby. Just note, Disney Springs usually attracts large crowds on rainy days.
- Have a meal – Rain is a regular occurrence in Florida. However, the majority of Florida rain storms do not last long. If you are out and about at the parks, head to one of the restaurants to enjoy a nice, long meal. They should be inside and covered for you to stay dry. Or plan to dine out at a local restaurant, the bar on-site for a quick meal, or cook in your fully equipped kitchen. By the time you are finished your meal, the rain storm should be finished, and you can resume your activities as scheduled at the parks or at Fantasy World Resort.
- Stay at the theme park – Disney theme parks have many inside attractions for you to enjoy in the event of rain or lightning. Plus, the queue lines are usually covered. There are attractions at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom to enjoy. We do suggest avoiding visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom since many of the animal habitats are outdoors.
- Visit a water park – Unless it is lightning, the water parks still operate. Visit Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. What’s a little more rain when you’re already getting wet?
As you can see there are plenty of things to do and see if you encounter rain during your Kissimmee vacation villa stay at Fantasy World Resort. So, book your vacation villa today by calling 1-800-874-8047 o enjoy a good time at Disney rain or shine!
Tags: Kissimmee vacation
, Orlando vacation resort
, Rentals Kissimmee
Categorised in: disney vacation when it rains, vacation rainy day tips
This post was written by Fantasy World