August 26, 2018 1:56 pm
Excitement mounts as you’re prepare for your upcoming trip to the resorts in Kissimmee of Fantasy World. But packing for your trip is probably a different story. If you hate packing like most people, don’t fret. It doesn’t have to be as time consuming and strenuous as you may have previously experienced. Here are seven effective and efficient packing tips to help you save space when you pack.
- Pick the right suitcase – Whether you’re travelling by plane, train, or automobile it’s important to choose the right suitcase. Select one that will give you the most space and provide the most protection for your belongings. Also make use of all the pockets in your suitcase for storage.
- Roll your clothes – Don’t fold your clothes like you normally do. Instead, roll them to save space in your suitcase.
- Stuff your hat – A baseball cap or a sun beach hat can be a fashion statement and provide much needed protection from the sun. But don’t let it get smashed in your luggage. You can either wear your hat or stuff it with clothes or accessories to help preserve the hat shape.
- Add a dryer sheet – Place a dryer sheet or two in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh while travelling. They’ll also help mask the smell of any dirty clothes you bring back.
- Implement proper jewelry storage – Travelling with jewelry is made easy when you know how to pack your jewelry right. Plastic sandwich bags can be used for more than storing your snacks. Pack your jewelry in plastic sandwich bags to keep them together before placing them in your suitcase. A pill case organizer is great for storing smaller accessories such as earrings and rings. You can even separate them out by days. Drinking straws can also help to keep your necklaces untangled. Put one side of the necklace through the drinking straw and connect the hook on the other side.
- Use your shoes as storage – Utilize your shoes to pack socks inside of them. This will also help to maintain the shoe form so that they don’t get squished inside of your suitcase. The bottom of your shoes has bacteria and are straight up dirty. Place the soles of your shoes in a shower cap or plastic bag to protect them from dirtying up your clothes.
- Wear the bulky items – Bulky items take up a lot of space in your luggage. To save space, wear your heaviest pair of shoes or the bulkiest blazer or jacket.
What space saving hacks do you utilize when packing for your resorts in Kissimmee at Fantasy World Resort? Share them with us!
Tags: Kissimmee timeshare rentals
, Kissimmee vacation
, timeshare rentals in disney
Categorised in: packing tips, Travel Tips
This post was written by Fantasy World