March 25, 2014 4:00 am
Planning to visit LEGOLAND® when you come to Central Florida? Here’s what you need to know about the area’s newest theme park before you arrive at your Kissimmee vacation rental:
- LEGOLAND is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 or 6 p.m., but may be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at certain times of the year. It’s a good idea to check the park’s schedule before planning your itinerary.
- LEGOLAND is designed for children; however, youngsters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (except when participating in specific events intended for children, such as birthday parties, summer camps and field trips).
- Many of the rides in the park have height requirements set by the manufacturer for the safety of guests. Some rides have a minimum and/or maximum height; others require guests below a certain height to be accompanied by a rider who is at least as tall as the minimum height. A complete list of physical requirements for each ride is on the park’s website.
- All of LEGOLAND’s shops, restaurants and show venues, as well as most of the rides and attractions are ADA accessible. Due to safety issues, guests with arm or leg casts are not permitted on certain of the rides.
- There are a wide range of dining options available in the park. If you’ve stocked your Kissimmee vacation rental with groceries and would like to bring some of your own food and/or beverages with you, you may. Acceptable food items include bottled water, small snacks, baby food/formula, and foods required for medicinal or special dietary needs. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Complete details on ticket prices, parking, various special events and daily shows, and more are listed on the park’s website.
Tags: condo rentals
, Kissimmee vacation
, Orlando Vacation Packages
, resort Orlando vacation
, Vacation Packages
Categorised in: Disney Info, Orlando Tips, Resort Tips, Things to Do
This post was written by Fantasy World